- To educate and increase the public's appreciation of chess, with focus on chess's benefits to the development of children and youths.
- To advance the education of students by providing courses, seminars and workshops about chess.
- To provide assistance to organizers wishing to collaborate in holding chess events and/or tournaments.
- To provide courses, guidance and pointers to any chess beginners or new comer players.
- To provide support, assistance and training to other organizations to setup and run chess clubs and chess courses.
- To provide support to juniors of all levels to reach their potential in chess.
- To advance chess skills of students by promoting, administering and coordinating chess activities including but not exclusive to chess tournaments.
- To promote youth volunteering and foster youth leadership - Chess2Inspire is a member of Volunteer Canada (volunteer.ca).